I've been tagged by Alaura at Cottage Rose to name "Five Embarrassing Songs I Enjoy." Alaura lives in a small town in Indiana, and has four children and 11 grandchildren! Stop by and say 'hello' sometime and read her cute "Hubby's Big Tangled Mess" post. I think we can all relate to that one!
Okay, back to my "Five Embarrassing Songs." I know you're on pins and needles, so here goes, not necessarily in order of embarrassment level:
1. "You Never Even Call Me by My Name," by David Allen Coe.
2. "It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels," by Kitty Wells
3. "Bibbity Bobbity Boo," from the movie, Cinderella. I love singing it with Avery Grace, my three-year old granddaughter.
4. "Sing Boy Sing," by Tommy Sands. He was my favorite singer when I was growing up and I still love to listen to his music.
5. I guess the MOST embarrassing song to admit that I like is by one of my favorite entertainers, Ray Stevens. In fact, I debated whether to include it, but hey, it's a list of embarrassing songs, right? Okay, okay ... I'm procrastinating, lol ... It's called, "Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth, I'm Kissin' You Goodbye." I know it sounds awful, but it's really a cute song and makes me laugh every time I hear it.
This was a fun tag and if you'd like to participate, please let me know so I can see if yours are as embarrassing as mine.