Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Family Getaway in Blue Ridge, Georgia

On April 14th of this year, I wrote a post about planning our family vacation in Blue Ridge, Georgia. Well, 138 days and a lot of planning and list-making later, today's the day we all have been waiting for since that day back in April.

This will be our third trip to Blue Ridge, and there will be ten of us, ranging in age from 4 to 84. We have reserved a mountain lodge located on the Toccoa River, near the quaint little mountain town of Blue Ridge ...

If you would like to read my post from April, and learn more about what there is to see and do in the Blue Ridge area, you can click here.

I'm looking forward to capturing with my camera some of the beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains to share with you this week.

4 comments:

Linda S H said...

Janie, Have a wonderful time with your family! Can't wait to see your photos!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Have a great trip and I wait with anticipation to see your new photos

Donna said...

Janie,
Have a fun and safe trip. I bet everything will be beautiful up there!
D

Beth at Aunties said...

Enjoy a wonderful time filled with memories sweet. I too, am looking forward to many pictures of the beauty you find. Also we would love to see a picture or two of Avery:)
Be safe!
~♥