Friday, November 13, 2009

All Creatures Great and Small

I've got several projects going on right now, and since my blogging time will be limited for the next few days, I will be sharing some of my pictures from my Photography with a Southern Accent blog.

Today I'm featuring some of the creatures I've captured during my ramblings. You can click on the images to enlarge them, if you'd like.

Shaggy Horse

Shaggy Cow

Louisiana Eagle

Sweet Little Goat

African Elephant
Jackson, Mississippi Zoo

Turkey
Vicksburg National Military Park

Giraffe, Jackson Zoo

A penny for your thoughts

Tiger, Jackson Zoo

Diana Monkey, Jackson Zoo

Stripes!

How now, Brown Cow?

Peacock

A Turtle in the Grass

Pascagoula Pals

5 comments:

Katherine Ann said...

Love these! My favorite is the shaggy cow...I'd like him rambling in my back yard :) Have a great weekend!!

Linda S H said...

Hey Janie, Thanks for the comments on my page. I always like coming to yours and seeing the beautiful pictures you've posted (old AND new!). What a wonderful project you're working on for Avery Grace! I never would have thought of that! What a treasure for her to keep forever though! Are you publishing it on Blurb in book form with pictures and everything? Well, we all get creative ideas from each other. I'm glad you have such a close relationship with your family. I remember a time when you thought you would have to move a distance away. How tragic that would have been! Talk to you soon my dear friend. Linda

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Janie, you really caught the personalities of these critters! Love this! I especially love the Diana Monkey. He looks so pensive, like he's deep in thought. What's he's probably thinking is, "Where is the zookeeper with my banana???" ;-)

You always do a great job!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Colleen said...

Your animal pictures are gorgeous!! My family raised four African lions when I was growing up. Along with many, many other animals. They are all unique and beautiful.

Unknown said...

Your photographs are awesome as always! I can't pick a favorite...love them all!