Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun Spring Catalogs


I love the convenience of shopping online, and did most of my Christmas shopping online. As a result, I have been receiving Spring catalogs in the mail every day. Here are a few things that caught my eye, plus I found some of them through Google.

Williams-Sonoma is one of my favorite places to shop, and here are a few of my favorite things they're offering for Spring and Easter:

Adorable (and pricey!) Steiff Bunny ($65.00)

And just look at this precious embroidered "Easter Garden" Tablecloth!

Have you ever noticed that in decorating, some things lead to other things? If you have a pretty tablecloth like that one, you've got to have stuff to put on it, right?

Well, check out these "Tiny Tapers" in Spring colors.

And, of course, you'd have to have these Bunny Taper Holders to go with the candles.

And then you'd need dishes and glasses, right? Never fear, Williams-Sonoma is way ahead of you!

I love these pretty little Bunny Glasses ...

And matching Bunny Dinnerware ...

You could also add a few of these sweet little Bunnies and Chicks from Pottery Barn ...

And speaking of Pottery Barn, I love this set of Galvanized Canisters and Watering Cans!

And from their Spring Pillow Collection, this "Spring Sparrow" Pillow ...

And on the whimsical side, Hearth Song offers these precious little solar-powered Dancing Flowers.

And for little ones' Easter baskets, there's these cute little wind-up "Springtime Pals" ...

Or this beautiful Beatrix Potter Floor Puzzle ...

I hope you enjoyed browsing through my collection of Spring catalogs. You can find them all through Google, and browse to your heart's content.

5 comments:

Tonja said...

Oh, the bunny dishes and glasses, and tablecloth are calling my name. In fact...they are SHOUTING!
My WS catalog hasn't come yet,,,but I'll sure be looking for it!
Course, I already have 2 large boxes full of Easter stuff...like I really need more!!! Thanks for the temptation! :)

Deb said...

oh I'm dreaming of spring.....

Blondie's Journal said...

I have a 'thing' for bunnies and quite a little collection. For more affordable one, you may want to look at Marshall's and TJ Maxx. I was just looking at the Pottery Barn catalog last night and was in a trance over all of the spring things!

Thanks for reminding me of Hearthsongs. I used to get the catalog. I'll have to look online at some of their great items.

xoxo
Janie

southerninspiration said...

Oh, I love the spring catalogs, too! And don't forget if you run out of places to shop, you can always look at MY catalog!! :D
www.southernlivingathome.com/sjathome
Your photos are always so, so gorgeous and enjoyable!

Suzanne
I'm going to need to look at those little bunnies and chicks! Adorable!

RachelD said...

A surge of Spring!! Just what we need to complete this sunny day.

We had a long walk in the sunshine yesterday, my Sis arrives in a few minutes, and the scent of a carrot cake cooling on the table all set the day on a good course.

And I may just go get out the bunny plates---early, but just BECAUSE.