Monday, June 7, 2010

A Pleasure Doing Business With You

I love shopping online and through the years, I have come across three or four companies that truly make doing business with them a pleasurable experience.

One of those companies is Scott Barber, which, not only offers classic men's clothing in fine quality materials, but also offers free shipping, and "goes the extra mile" to let their customers know their business is appreciated.

My husband loves the luxurious, yet comfortable, feel of the fabrics of the shirts he has bought from Scott Barber, and I love the way they hold their color and come out of the dryer practically wrinkle-free.

And when was the last time you received a "Thank You Note" from a company you did business with? Here is the note we received from "Angela" with Scott Barber, which was tucked inside the package:

I don't think it's really handwritten, but it did include Angela's last name (which I omitted for privacy's sake), and I appreciated it, anyway.

Sadly, it's not often these days that you come across companies that offer fine quality merchandise, old-fashioned service, and sincerely appreciate your business, and that is what inspired me to share Scott Barber with you here at Southern Lagniappe. I have no connection with the company, other than as a very happy and satisfied customer.

4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lovely! There is nothing like customer service. It's odd, though, Janie, because it seems as if a lot of customers don't care about customer service. I do. It means all the difference to me. If I'm well treated, I tend to return. That from a veteran magpie. ;-)

Thanks for the tip on this. I love that navy plaid!

XO,

Sheila

Deb said...

isn't it terrible that we are surprised when we get good service...it happens so little these day...you want to throw a party when it happens...

Unknown said...

I will have to check out that site! It does look like a handwritten note!

Sheila (TCW) said...

That's so nice, Janie. I love great customer service. I don't mind paying more to shop where I'm treated kindly.