Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thursday's Lagniappe: Flowers

I've got several projects going on right now, and since my blogging time will be limited for the next few days, I will be sharing some of my pictures from my Photography with a Southern Accent blog.

Today I'm featuring some of the flowers I've captured during my ramblings. You can click on the images to enlarge them, if you'd like.

Louisiana Iris

Lorapetalum

Narcissus

Yellow Ruffled Iris

Lotus Blossom

Dayflower

Crimson Clover

Pink Dogwood

Camellia

Cotton Blossom

Sasanqua

4 comments:

Deb said...

beautiful flowers...

Linda S H said...

GORGEOUS! Have fun over the next few days on your projects! I've got some of my own! Have to start sewing on my new sewing machine!! Plus, I'm reading a really interesting book: "In the President's Secret Service" by Ronald Kessler and it's VERY interesting!! We've got to get some yard work done also over the weekend, so I probably won't be blogging much myself! Have fun!
Linda

Anonymous said...

So pretty Janie...

Kathy :)

Merisi said...

Such gorgeous greatings from spring and summer!
I even learned the name of a flower I photographed a few weeks back, the dayflower, thank you!