Monday, July 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Isn't it strange how when you're on vacation it seems like time just flies by, but when you get home it feels like you've been gone forever!

We all made it home safely from our family vacation in Blue Ridge, Georgia, and I hope to have time today to edit the pictures I took and write a couple of posts. But first, there's laundry to do and errands to run and flowers to water and all the "fun stuff" you have to do after being gone for a week.

I do have one picture I'd like to share today. I captured this view from a lookout point along the mountain road leading to our lodge.

I'm looking forward to visiting my blogging friends and catching up on what's been going on in your world while I've been away.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Welcome Home. :)

Deb said...

welcome back...glad you made it home safely...great photo...

Tonja said...

glad you made it home safely. hope the trip was all you wished it to be. The scenery couldn't have been better......well, unless is was from the shores of Maui!:)

Carolyn said...

Welcome home...looking forward to seeing more Blue Ridge photos. I love, love the sky pictures. They were just breathtaking!
Carolyn