Friday, March 1, 2013

Rainbows in My Shower


You never know where you're going to find lagniappe ... 

I captured the following pictures in our master bath shower, of all places.  Late yesterday afternoon the sun was streaming through the window, bounced off the beveled edge of the mirror over the vanity, and caused this prismatic rainbow effect on the tile in the shower ... 



 I couldn't resist capturing the beautiful rainbows which were rapidly changing, almost with every click of the shutter.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and will join me next time when I share my visit to the gardens of the Old Court House Museum in Vicksburg.


4 comments:

Dorothy said...

If you just 'look' you will see beauty most everywhere! Beautiful!

RachelD said...

Juat when I was about to take a bottle of FANTASTIC to ours, you discover a magical mystery in yours.

It's also about time i took the Windex to the coupla pieces of Swarovski in the front windows---the sparkle is probably hazed over after this long Winter.

I can trust you to hang onto the magic and spread it around.

Pat said...

Janie,

How nice to have sunshine in your bathroom creating such beautiful rainbows.

And, even better you captured the beauty to share.

Blessings,
Pat in Tallahassee

Jaybird said...

Those rainbows are so beautiful!! I have a few crystals in our east and west windows. My grandkids love to watch for the rainbows...one little boy used to call the rainbows "yites"..."look at the yites Mommie...they are bootiful"
Thanks for a fun memory!!
Blessings,
J