Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Fun Fourth Folder, Fourth Picture Tag

My friend Diane at A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words recently tagged me to participate in a photo tag, which involved creating a post using the "Fourth Photograph in the Fourth Folder" in my "Pictures" folder.

I couldn't wait to see the designated picture, but was disappointed to see that it's not one of my most interesting ones. In fact, it's kind of a boring picture of our backyard.

If you enlarge it, it will make it a little more interesting ...

I included this picture in a post I recently wrote about my backyard called A Backyard Sanctuary, and hope you will read it to see and hear "the rest of the story."

This was a fun photo tag and I'd like to pass it along to anyone who would like to play. All you have to do is go to your "Pictures Folder" on your computer, open the 4th Folder under your Pictures, then open the 4th Picture in that folder. And no fair using another photo if the 4th picture is boring like mine. You have to use it, regardless of what it is ... that just adds to the fun.

If you haven't discovered Diane's blog, I hope you will go by and tell her hello. I'm sure you will become a regular visitor and enjoy her pretty pictures and stories. Thanks, Diane, for inviting me to participate in this tag.

Oh, and by the way ... I'm currently working on a post about Vicksburg, which is taking me a while to finish. I had around 150 pictures to edit and got bogged down, as usual, but should finish the post in a couple of days. I'm excited about it and hope you will come back to visit again soon.

Sincerely,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I'll be back !!!

Kathy :)

Unknown said...

Hi Janie,
I was like you...almost afraid to open the folder! LOL

But mine turned out okay...just because I had renamed and refiled lots of my photos and the ones with the years come up first.

I love your backyard! Thanks for playing along...and I'll visit you next week!

nikkicrumpet said...

Janie...are you nuts? Your backyard could never be called "boring"...gorgeous yes...boring no!

Bo said...

Fun tag and a GREAT photo, I'd say. Your yard does look like a sanctuary... ;-) Bo