Saturday, October 4, 2008

Vicksburg Old Court House Flea Market and Fall Festival

I've looked forward to today for a long time and it's finally here -- Vicksburg's 26th Annual Old Court House Flea Market and Downtown Fall Festival.

It starts at 8:00 this morning and my daughter Whitney, my 3-year-old granddaughter Avery, and I are going to go explore the 130 flea market booths set up around the Old Courthouse Museum.

It's always a fun day for the whole family with carnival food treats, live entertainment, great sidewalk sales with participating downtown businesses, and lots of children's activities.

I plan to take lots of pictures and look forward to sharing it all with you Monday. Hope your weekend is filled with fun things, too!

Sincerely,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie! Sounds like soooo much fun! I'm jealous!lol Hope the weather was great and you found lots of goodies! Even if you don't, spending the day with your daughter and adorable Avery will be enough! Look forward to Monday. Sincerely, Jeannette (thanks for the compliment on the pictures; I'm trying! It's become a thorn in my side and I know you'll understand!lol)

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a fun day that's going to be! It's a cloudy, rainy day here, perfect for staying in. I'm straightening my sewing room but the more I straighten the messier it gets! blessings, marlene

Unknown said...

Hi Janie,
That sounds like fun. I look forward to seeing your pictures!

nikkicrumpet said...

HAVE A FAB TIME....can't wait to see the photos!

Tracey said...

Sounds like such fun!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!