Monday, February 13, 2012

Cold and Cloudy Photo Shoot



We have been blessed with several weeks of beautiful "spring-like" weather here in Mississippi, and there are all kinds of flowers and flowering trees blooming everywhere. Unfortunately, during all that nice weather, I didn't have much time to devote to taking pictures.

Today is a "cold-and-cloudy-sleet-in-the-forecast" Monday, but I have some time today and I'm going to venture out with my cameras for a while to see if I can find some pictures waiting to be taken. I may be able to capture some of those flowers and trees, and, perhaps, some Mardi Gras decorations around town.

I hope you can join me tomorrow to see what I find.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Very pretty picture of the Quince blossoms!!!! I'm afraid our cold temps yesterday froze lots of our buds!

LindaG said...

Those are gorgeous flowers right there.
Happy Monday to you!

Carolyn said...

Can't wait to see what your camera captures!
Carolyn

Glenda said...

We just visited in your state and commented that your "spring" is ahead of ours. We saw azaleas and wild yellow honeysuckle blooming. Your pic is gorgeous!