Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Lagniappe ...

I bought groceries this morning at our new Kroger's here in Vicksburg, and spent 15 minutes looking at all the pretty Spring and Easter decorations.

It was love at first sight when I saw these little bunnies, and there was no way I could leave them on the shelf ...

I added them to my Easter centerpiece which I featured for my Tablescape Thursday post.

If you have a Kroger's near you, it would be worth your time to check out their seasonal aisle. They have some of the cutest decorations, and the prices are very reasonable (the bunnies were $3.99 apiece).

I hope your Friday the 13th is filled with sunshine and flowers. It's a rainy day here, but we needed it.

Sincerely,

10 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Janie, that was sweet of you to post about this, and they are mighty cute. No Krogers nearby, but I'm glad you got something that cute to add to your centerpiece. They will be in good company! :-)

Off and running to make it out of town...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie! Oh my gosh! These are absolutely adorable! I had to tell you before I even moved on to your next post!!!! They just make me smile! We have a Wegmans which has items like this but its 45mins and like a fun field trip; its huge and has its own dining, the bakery is always a favorite stop! I love to go there and just walk around and look at all the different foods and decorative items! Ok I must go check out your tablescape now!

Stacey said...

How cute!! What a bargain too. No Kroger here, darnit.

Bo said...

Did you hear me say, "WOW" when I saw your new blog dress! The header is gorgeous1 There is a kroger a 1/2 mile from me...looks like I'd better make a run over there...your bunnies are adorable...I have a bunch, but I could always make room for more...
;-) Bo

Anonymous said...

Oh, we have a Kroger grocery store and I did see these little preciouses! But I didn't buy them! Now you're making me want to go back and purchase more bunnies!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Tonja said...

Very cute! I LOVE spring and Easter decorating! Your tablescape was so cute, too. I need to get busy!

cottage farm villa said...

I have a Krogers!! Those are cute as can be! $3.99 ? That is my kind of price!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen a Kroger in years. I just love the bunnies and such a great buy.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

They are adorable! I couldn't have resisted either - and I don't think I could put them away after Easter--they'd have to find a place close by :-)

Sue said...

Janie, I love your new dark background and blog dress. I have lurked on here long enuf without commenting. I am brand new to this blogging thing and have enjoyed checking out everyone else's posts. I love what you do with yours and am glad I found you. I am still trying to figure out where I am going with mine... Take care. Sincerely, Sue