Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Lagniappe ...

I don't particularly care for potpourri and scented candles, but I'd like to share a scent that I do like. It's called "The Smell of Spring," by Aromatique.

You may have already discovered it, but for those of you who aren't familiar with it, I think you would like it. It's available at larger department stores and gift shops, and you can also buy it from Aromatique's online store, Panache.

I have a couple of the room freshener sprays and the potpourri and it's especially nice for this time of year ...

I hope your weekend is filled with "the sights and smells of Spring!"

Sincerely,

9 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing, I love the smells of spring. Guess I'll have to make a purchase.

Happy PS

Kris

Stacey said...

I love the smell of Spring! Their wintery scents are nice too. I'm ready for that springy smell in my house.

southerninspiration said...

And it's oh.so.pretty, ...thanks!

Suzanne

nikkicrumpet said...

I love the look of the potpourri...and if it smells good then I'm sold. I'll have to go looking for some. Thanks for sharing the info.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll have to look for this.

Hope you have a happy day...pretty weather to the east of you. :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Janie, I really appreciate your recommendation. I'm very particular about fragrances, too, so I can't wait to locate this!

Love to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie! I'm actually an aromatherapy NUT!!! I try them all and very few last long or have a clean smell!! This looks pretty just sitting out too! I love Claire Burke Original but I must try this because it sounds like it might be a lighter smell for warmer months! I'll look for it and let you know what I think!lol Have a great Sunday! Enjoy the warmer weather! Sincerely, Jeannette

Tonja said...

This is also one of my favorite fragrances. I have used it so often that when I buy it every year, just the scent reminds me that it's spring. Another of theirs that I really love is Summer Sorbet...it's divine.

Anonymous said...

Hi Janie! Oh, I love sweet smelly things for my home! :P This is pretty, too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)