Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Lagniappe ...

I don't particularly care for potpourri and scented candles, but I'd like to share a scent that I do like. It's called "The Smell of Spring," by Aromatique.

You may have already discovered it, but for those of you who aren't familiar with it, I think you would like it. It's available at larger department stores and gift shops, and you can also buy it from Aromatique's online store, Panache.

I have a couple of the room freshener sprays and the potpourri and it's especially nice for this time of year ...

I hope your weekend is filled with "the sights and smells of Spring!"

Sincerely,

9 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing, I love the smells of spring. Guess I'll have to make a purchase.

Happy PS

Kris

Stacey said...

I love the smell of Spring! Their wintery scents are nice too. I'm ready for that springy smell in my house.

southerninspiration said...

And it's oh.so.pretty, ...thanks!

Suzanne

nikkicrumpet said...

I love the look of the potpourri...and if it smells good then I'm sold. I'll have to go looking for some. Thanks for sharing the info.

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll have to look for this.

Hope you have a happy day...pretty weather to the east of you. :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Janie, I really appreciate your recommendation. I'm very particular about fragrances, too, so I can't wait to locate this!

Love to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Sincerely Yours said...

Hi Janie! I'm actually an aromatherapy NUT!!! I try them all and very few last long or have a clean smell!! This looks pretty just sitting out too! I love Claire Burke Original but I must try this because it sounds like it might be a lighter smell for warmer months! I'll look for it and let you know what I think!lol Have a great Sunday! Enjoy the warmer weather! Sincerely, Jeannette

Tonja said...

This is also one of my favorite fragrances. I have used it so often that when I buy it every year, just the scent reminds me that it's spring. Another of theirs that I really love is Summer Sorbet...it's divine.

Shelia said...

Hi Janie! Oh, I love sweet smelly things for my home! :P This is pretty, too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)