Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Bunnies ... "Outdoor Wednesday"

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday ...

I'd like to thank our gracious hostess Susan at A Southern Daydreamer, for taking the time to host our "Outdoor Wednesdays." I always look forward to seeing what's going on in everyone's outdoors, especially now that Spring is on the way.

Speaking of Spring ...

Today I'd like to share my little Spring Bunnies, all decked out in their gardener outfits, complete with gardening tools and baskets of carrots (you can click on the picture to enlarge it, if you'd like) ...


I usually put them outside this time of year and leave them until after Easter. Our little granddaughter Avery found an Easter egg hiding in them last year ...

They are beside our porch door and they never cease to make me smile when I see them.

I hope your Outdoor Wednesday is filled with smiles, too ... and lots of sunshine!

Sincerely,

19 comments:

Kitty Scraps said...

Oh what sweet bunnies! I love them and they are certainly the perfect spring accessories.

Unknown said...

Janie,
They are adorable! I'm going to have to look for some bunnies for around here!

thanks for sharing.
Diane

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Janie, they are darling, but your little sweetie is even more darling! I love Avery's Easter basket and that cute blue dress! What a sweetie pie!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Janie! Love your Spring bunnies..so pretty! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Susan

Unknown said...

Absolutely great bunnies!

Chandy said...

Great photos today! Have a great Wednesday! Thanks for sharing with all of us. ;-)

♥ Kathy said...

awww those are some cute, cute bunnies! Happy OW!

Light and Voices said...

Smiling right back at those bunnies. How cute are they? Wonderful blog. Happy Outdoor Wednesday!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

What cute bunnies - child included :)

Missy Wertz said...

They are adorable and the sweetie looking for Easter Eggs is too!

Anonymous said...

Sweet bunnies and sweet Avery!!

Tealady said...

Hi Janie,

Once the rabbits appear, can spring be far behind? LOL Your granddarling Avery is precious wearing her pretty dress and carrying an Easter basket.

Thanks for sharing!

All the best, Lana @ Showers of Blessings

Bo said...

Hi Janie...those bunnies are the cutest things and look perfect on your cart...That is one beautiful granddaughter you have too! ;-) Bo

Anonymous said...

Oh, Janie, these little sweeties would make me smile too! Love that precious little gran!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

Salmagundi said...

Avery in her Easter finery is adorable, as are the bunnies. Sally

GrannySmithGreen said...

Absolutely beautiful photographs on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Adorable bunnies! They made me smile too and I'm sure they bring smiles to everyone who visits :-) If I take a peek will there be an egg too? :-)

Avery with her dress and pretty basket is lovely while searching. I'm glad she found what she was looking for :-)

Kat said...

The bunnies are just adorable, but your little grandaughter steals the show here! Kathy

Blondie's Journal said...

Janie,

I just love your little bunnies, so whimsical! And your precious Avery (love her name!) is just so adorable with her little basket. What a cutie! :-)

Thanks for sharing on Outdoor Wednesday!

xoxo
Jane