Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Garden Art / Part 2

In my last post I took you to Four Seasons Garden Art in Crystal Springs, Mississippi, and featured pictures of their magnificent collection of statuary.

Today, I'd like to share my pictures of some of their beautiful fountains, planters, garden art, and urns. Let's begin with the fountains ...

If I had a place for a fountain against a wall, I think I would choose this next one. I love its simplicity ...

I've saved my favorite fountain for last. If I had a grand manor house and gardens to go with it, I would choose this elegant fountain to welcome guests ...

Can't you just picture those planters filled with flowers!

Four Seasons is located on five acres, and everywhere I looked I saw things that beckoned me to get a closer look.

There were all kinds of planters and urns ...

A pair of these planters would be perfect for Valentine's Day, wouldn't they!

I love cobalt planters and wanted to take this one home with me! (If the truth be known, we would have needed a very large truck to take home everything I wanted.)

I'm sure these fleur-de-lis planters are very popular ...

I would have to make room on that truck for two of these gorgeous urns ...

And a couple of these fleur-de-lis pieces ...

I love pineapple statuary, and was amazed at the selection ...

I LUV these cute little fat green pineapples! They would have fit in my car and I can't believe I left them sitting there!

I'm sure I could find a place for some of these elegant little shell stepping stones, too ...

We're definitely going to have to make another trip to Four Seasons some day soon ... and next time we'll go in my husband's truck!

I have one more post to share about Four Seasons — their amazing collection of animal statuary. I hope you will come back to tour the "zoo."

1 comment:

Stacey said...

They have a great selection! We had to leave our birdbath at the last house because the truck was full. I did get here with a couple of little statues that are loved. :)