Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Be Back Soon ...

My husband is having hip replacement surgery today,
and I'm going to be away for a few days.

I hope to be back soon.



Day Two Update: This is coming to you from my iPad, so I will be brief. Just wanted to thank you for your sweet notes and well wishes. All went well with his surgery, and today he starts physical therapy -- it's not going to be fun, but we're going to take one day at a time and "do what we've gotta do."

We will go HOME tomorrow "if the Good Lord's willin', and the creek don't rise," as we say down here in the South.

9 comments:

RachelD said...

My very best thoughts and prayers for you both. A quick, gentle recovery and a quiet, easy time of caring and togetherness for you both.

I'm thinking of you.

rachel

Deb said...

best wishes to you and your husband...hope he has a speedy recovery...

willowbird35 said...

Oh my..I forgot in my previous post to say good luck to your hubby on his surgery! A friend of mine had that done on both hips a few years ago. She is so much better now than she was before the surgery! I'm sending good wishes and prayers! - Karen

Marlene said...

Will miss your wonderful pictures and commentaries, but my very best to your husband, and to you!

Lori said...

Hope all goes well for both of you.

Carolyn said...

Praying all goes well with the surgery.
Carolyn

Tonja said...

Sending prayers and good wishes your way. That therapy can be rough, but is so worth it!

Take the time you need...we will be waiting for you!

God bless you both!

Anonymous said...

Janie ~~~ I didn't get to look at your blog yesterday before the surgery, but I'm glad to read that all went well. I am praying for a speedy and complete recovery; strength, patience, and endurance during the therapy; and God's blessings to both your husband and Nurse Janie during this time of healing! We'll all look forward to your return. :)

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

My thoughts and best wishes are with him. Will pray for a speedy recovery and NO the therapy won't be fun..gives me chills just remembering it.